Current Job Vacancies
Front-end Developer Position
We are looking for a talented full-time Front-end Developer to work on our wide range of websites & digital projects.
We seek an individual with good skills and who is keen to learn and challenge themselves in a very busy studio environment. Someone with a polite manner and can-do attitude is a must!
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Building the front-end of websites from Photoshop and/or XD files
- Ensuring sites are responsive and cross-device compatible
- Working on the UI/UX of modern HTML5 web applications to ensure usability
- Undertaking user testing of websites
- Coding of HTML marketing emails
- Working with a bespoke, PHP-based, Content Management System
- General assistance to the Digital dept and Senior Developers
The successful applicant must have/be:
- Experience with a modern CSS framework, ideally Bootstrap
- Know how to work with dependencies managers such as composer or npm and build tools
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator
- Capable of working calmly under pressure and on your own initiative, ensuring deadlines are met
- A sociable team player
Not required but desirable:
- Strong creative skills and eye-for-detail
- Experience with any MVC framework, ideally Laravel
- DevOps experience and/or server management skills
- An interest in Theatre & the Arts
Main technologies required
- PHP / MySQL
- Laravel framework
Experience in a similar role is essential. All candidates must have right to work in the UK.
Salary range is £25,000 - £30,000 subject to experience, talent and potential.
If you think you’re the one for this role then we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV, portfolio and a covering letter to [email protected] with the subject as Front-end Developer Application.
No agencies please.