26 March 2019
Digital Designer Position
We are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic Digital Designer who can work in an extremely fast pace studio environment.
We seek an individual with exceptional design skills to take projects from concept stages all the way through to complete website design visuals including the creation of all assets required.
The role encompasses a broad range of design requirements from complete websites, UI/UX wireframing, mock-ups, online ads, digital panels, email marketing, apps and more.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who can demonstrate a high level of skill across multiple platforms, including designing for mobile, tablets, desktops and TV screens.
You will need excellent creative thinking, organisational and time management skills. You should possess a strong eye for detail and be able to easily multitask plus understand project management stages required to fulfil both large and small-scale projects quickly and efficiently.
We expect you to have the following skills:
- Very strong Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD skills
- Excellent creative & design skills, with a strong typographic eye
- Able to create website design concepts, layout mock-ups and presentation decks
- Proven ability to design digital marketing materials by taking existing campaigns/artwork and transforming them appropriately for digital/online use
- Good knowledge of responsive layouts using grid-based frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Able to create/generate high-quality graphics and assets for digital use
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Impeccable attention to detail
Desirable but not essential:
- Motion Graphics or Animation skills (Video and/or HTML5)
- Design testing for usability and accessibility
- Ability to oversee the design requirements of a project from start-to-finish and manage others
You should also have:
- Confident communication skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and on your own initiative
- Able to manage your own workloads and deadlines over multiple projects
- A strong, collaborative team player with a flexible and open-minded approach to working
- 2yrs+ as a Digital Designer in a creative company/studio – experienced in a similar fast-paced environment
- Nice friendly studio and team
- Interesting and varied work
- Brand-new co-working office space – with regular events and socials
- On the job training
- Access to theatre & arts events
- Flexible working arrangements (subject to agreement)
- 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing with long-service
Salary is dependent on experience, talent and potential.
If you think you’re the one for this role then we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV/PDF portfolio and your website URL, along with any salary expectations, and a covering letter to [email protected] with the subject as Digital Designer Application.
Freelancers may submit credentials & portfolio, clearly stating your rates.
No agencies please.